|08/30||J'town Monroe||A||W 20-7||1-0||0-0|
|09/06||Big Walnut||A||W 21-14||2-0||0-0|
|09/13||Teays Valley||H||W 21-0||3-0||0-0|
|09/20||Miami Trace * OT
|09/27||Washignton CH *||A||W 56-6||5-0||2-0|
|10/04||G. McClain * +||H||W 61-0||6-0||3-0|
|10/11||Clinton Massie *||A||L 17-7||6-1||3-1|
|10/18||Hillsboro *||H||W 49-0||7-1||4-1|
|10/25||East Clinton *||H||W 28-0||8-1||5-1|
|11/08||Brookhaven ***||A||L 29-27||9-2||5-1|
* Denotes 2013 SCOL Game
*** 2013 Playoffs
+ Homecoming Game
Records vs 2013 Opponents *entering season
* Teays Valley opened in 1962, formerly Ashville
|Teays Valley *||1||0||1||0||1917|
2012 Season Results
* Denotes Away Game in 2012
(L to R) Jim Day, Dan Ramey, Pat Highland and photographer Dana Cousins
Dan Ramey and Pat Highland are in their 14th Cavalier football season.
Jim Day joined the team as sideline reporter in 2006. Dana Cousins has worked as the web photographer for wbex.com the last three seasons.
Dan is entering his 29th season as Voice of the Cavs and host of "Dan & Mike in the Morning" on WBEX.
Pat is a long time Cavs supporter, former president of the Cavalier Club.
Jim found his spot along the sideline and in the locker room as a photographer at football and basketball games. Visit Jim's photo website.
Dana is a retired Chillicothe Police Officer and has been coaching Cavalier athletics since his school years. Visit Dana's photo website.
Pre-sale tickets for Friday's Chillicothe-Teays Valley game went on sale Tuesday and will be available through Thursday from 2:45-4:45p at the main ticket booth in front of the Hatton Memorial Gym at Chillicothe High School.
Tickets will also be sold during the Alumni Flag Football game Thursday at 7:30p.
Friday's game will be the historic opening of the newly renovated Herrnstein Field and Bobo Track at the Obadiah Harris Family Sports Complex.
Friday's events will include an opening prep rally from 1:30-215. The Annual Cavalier Fish Fry will begin at 4pm (dinners are available for $8 each). There will be very unique opening to the field prior to that night's contest.
In its media release, the CHS Athletic Department added:
- There is no smoking allowed at Herrnstein and it will be strictly enforced
- Dogs are no longer allowed inside the Obadiah Harris Family Sports Complex.
- Gates will open at 6:30p.
- There will be shuttles available from CHS beginning from 6 and dropping off at the fish fry until 6:30 and continuing to drop off to the home side until game time.
- Shuttles will be available after the game to transport back to CHS.
- There will be a Pass Gate and Pre-Sale ONLY gate set up off of Arch to try to ensure that everyone gets in in a timely manner.
Friday's Pep Rally will be held at the new football stadium. The student body will be walking from the parking lot between CMS and the YMCA to Herrnstein Field. The Students will hear from Rev. Tim Harris during the rally.
For those attending Friday night's game, the Chillicothe Touchdown Club is encouraging fans to wear white.