Several people were arrested in two separate incidents Wednesday.
Chillicothe Police and the Ross County Sheriff teamed their efforts Wednesday afternoon to make a traffic stop that led to an arrest on drug charges.
22-year-old Jena Sweat of Anderson Station Road, Chillicothe is charged with Felony Possession of Heroin after she was found to have stuffed a bag of heroin down her pants in an attempt to conceal it from sheriff deputies who stopped the vehicle on State Route 104, at the request of the police department.
The bag of heroin amounted to 1 gram of content.
In a separate incident Wednesday, detectives from the Chillicothe Police Department and the Chillicothe Police Department’s Special Response Team served at search warrant at 367 E. Water Street.
During the search of the residence heroin, percocet, and cash were seized. Subjects arrested include:
1. Constance Blocker (the resident) charged with Permitting Drug Abuse
2. Terrance "T. C." Collins from Columbus Ohio was charged with Possession of Heroin
3. Robert Darks from Columbus Ohio was charged with Possession of Heroin.
4. Ginger Gonz from Chillicothe, Ohio was charged with Aggravated Possession of Drugs
5. Carmen McCoy from Columbus Ohio was charged with Aggravated Possession of Drugs and Tampering with Evidence.