Incident occurred Wednesday
An 11-month-old Ross County boy was taken to Adena Regional Medical Center after suffering an electrical shock.
According to the Ross County Sheriff's Office, the boy had been playing inside his Three Locks Road home when he grabbed some exposed wire that was connected to a baseboard heater. The boy's mother stated that the family had just moved into the home and were waiting for the landlord to fix the wires.
The child was not seriously injured, but did suffer burns to both of his hands. He was transported by Life Squad to Adena Regional Medical Center for treatment.