The Ross County Water Company has issued a precautionary boil advisory until 5:00pm September 24th.
Because of a water main break, the Ross County Water Company has issued a precautionary boil advisory until 5pm September 24th.
It covers the following service areas:
- All of Massieville
- all of Arlude Subdivision
- all of Mays Mobile Home Park
- all of Renick Lane
- all of Cox Hollow
- US 23, addresses 6821-7273
- Toad Hollow, addresses 52-430
- Moss Hollow, addresses 57 through 1632
- Rozelle Creek Road, addresses 4102-4172.
During this boil advisory affected customers are encouraged to bring water to a rolling boil for at least 3 minutes before human consumption.